Petsas SA was established on 1983 in Komotini from Mr Dimitrios Petsas. Mr Petsas born in Spathari Gortinias in Arcadia on 28/4/1952 and is the owner and main shareholder of the company. Petsas SA followed a very fast development in the textile field focus on high quality with the lowest production costs and management excellence especially through the commitment of Mr Petsas. The first year had a turnover of 161400 Euro and now has a turnover of 35000000 Euro. Today the share value of Petsas group of companies is about 9626000 Euro.
Our company is a vertical integrated company with the following production units:
1. Ginning mills with capacity of collection 15-20000000 kgr seed cotton every season.
2. Spinning mill with 14000 spindles and 10000 kgrs of production every day in different cotton yarn counts.
3. Knitting mill with 100 knitting machines of many types and fabric production capacity of 12000 kgrs every day.
4. Elastic band department and accessories for underwear production.
5. Cutting department with BRB machine and trained staff.
6. Sewing department for underwear and outerwear, athletic for men, women and children. Production capacity of 1200000 pcs per month.
Our products are exported in all European community countries, in USA, Switzerland and Norway as well.
Our group of companies PETSAS SA established on 1998 in Bulgaria a sewing company called PTSELA EOOD, 2 factories in Kardjali and Benkofski with 400 people staff. In Northern Greece, Thrace has 500 employes . Our group of companies is known in garment sector for the quality of products, reliability and confidence that our customers are showing for many years.
Our products can be found in our 8 retail shops DIMA SA in all Greece with company central offices in Athens.